EXPOSITORY OR NARRATIVE ESSAY
1 written-response question
Value: 37% Suggested Time: 50 minutes
• Write a multi-paragraph composition on the writing prompt below.
• Your writing may be persuasive, narrative and/or descriptive.
• You may agree or disagree with the writing prompt.
• You may use ideas based on your own experience, the experience of others, your reading, your imagination, or from any aspect of your life.
• Plan your ideas in the space provided on the following page.
• Write your response in the Response Booklet using blue or black ink.
Getting Ready to Write
Throughout our lives we learn many lessons. We use some of the insights we gain from these lessons to help us find success in life.
The lessons we learn affect our future.